The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Request for contact info

The question Cool Blue posed concerning torture, waterboarding and American practices deserves to be addressed. I know that several of you know who I am referring  to concerning our friend in intelligence who I spoke with at a party on Saturday night.  If anyone who can make contact with this young man would either point him to the blog thread, or have him contact me at lifewrite@aol.com, I would appreciate it greatly.
##
Blue--regarding trusting the government.  It's been my experience that people cover their butts.  I'd like to believe what I'm told, but post Bush's "I've never been `Stay the Course'" comments, I'd be a fool not to assume that reality is being...shall we say tweaked?  Just a little bit.

No comments: