The Home of Steven Barnes
Author, Teacher, Screenwriter


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Due to some kind of glitch I
cannot fix, I have no access to the
original LIFEWRITING message
board. I've created a new community
board called the "101" which deals with the same
issues, and all of you are invited to sign up.
As always, we specialize in concepts of
conscious living, conscious writing, raising
energy and other subjects that we've
been discussing can be addressed.

It is the 101 board, and is totally free
and can be reached at:
http://route101.proboards.com/

Hop over, sign up and ask any questions
you want about the issues we've been
dealing with, the questions I've raised,
and more. But ultimately, the best
questions deal with the connection
between career, relationship, physicality
and spirit.

Join us!


Steve

1 comment:

Pagan Topologist said...

I registered for it. It tells me I am waiting for approval from you. Thanks!